Sunday 7 February 2010

Data #4

to get to sleep I will usually watch the tv untill I forget my miserable day or I feel i really have to got to bed. I always have to face my window to fall asleep as I find a little light helps. A bit like a night light I suppose.

getting up early doen't work for me! If i know I have to get up that's when I want to stay in bed. I want to finish my dream. i will usually have my snooze button on for about an hour before getting up. it's on a repeat for 10mins so will go off 10 times before I get up. the sound use to be a tranquil melody but I found it to depressing and it wasn't a go getter for the morning. i don't have a better tune but at least it doesn't have this effect. The tune is now of a man singing a cheesey song "take my hand, walk with me, on a nice summers day..." I usually race to get to it just to shut him up. but I do find I hum the tune the rest of the day. argh.


What will get me up is the idea of getting breakfast.
waking up rate.... 2 or 3 I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment