Monday 30 November 2009

Talks with Jon

Today was another tutorial session with Jon. He was updated about PICAXE so he managed to provide me with an arduino mini so i have started to make my 'real time clock'. It is yet to work but the chip is working so i suspect my programme is wrong. I have to just concentrate on this for next time.

Regarding sound, Jon doesn't like how i have moved away from bird songs to wake you up. I never did pick one idea and i never said it would play bird songs so I'm quite confused and annoyed as to what to do next. He did raise a good point about moving away from making it child based but i used that as inspiration so Pete is in tomorrow morning, so hopefully this will clarify things for me...

i need to have some sort of electronic prototype for next week... fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment