Sunday 29 November 2009

Some Clarity

Ok. My idea has developed into something I want to PLAY with.

I moved away from recorded sounds and live feeds to noises made through various materials. This gives me the experimentation factor i crave with any project. I will use some sort of electronics to 'knock' on my materials i will choose to act as an 'alarm signal' giving me the electronic side of the project. This signal will be activated at times you should be turning off to sleep and sounds to wake you up. The noises produced will not sound like an alarm clock. Just now, imagine a knock at the door. Curious, pleasant and attracting noises.

To 'hush' the device, you simply stroke it.
To put it on snooze, you turn the object.

The device will not indicate time, but will indicate a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment