Sunday 9 May 2010

We Love Sleep

Arg! Just realised that I have forgotten to blog about James Wilson's feedback. I had navigated him to my MAKE to TALK blog. On the 8th of April, we had a half hour conversation over the phone discussing current sleep issues, sleep products and help available to users.

The main thing that came across was that my clock had "clearly" been designed to help sleep quality- as with rest and relaxation the brain is able to switch off resulting in a higher quality of sleep. Most products ignore sleep issues where James admired and praised how mine tried to resolve them.

His main compliment was the removal of the clock interface. Many people clock watch which keeps them awake and unable to get good sleep. By simply removing it, I had removed the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment